Villa Restaurant is a great Italian restaurant in Bloor West Village that offers gluten free pizza and pasta. Their servers are familiar with Celiac Disease and are also aware of other menu items (other than the pizza and pasta) that are or can be made gluten free. Also, they offer a delicious gluten free chocolate pyramid dessert – the perfect way to end your dinner!
The restaurant is great for any occasion – a casual lunch or dinner, a date or dinner with your family (they even have a kids menu). There always seems to be plenty of tables available, but I would recommend a reservation to be on the safe side.
- Taste: 4/5
- Gluten Free Options: 5/5
- Price: $15 – $20 for pizza or pasta dish
- Server Knowledge: 5/5
- Other: gluten free pasta costs an extra $1.95 and gluten free pizza crust costs an extra $5.95 (!) versus the gluten version
- Address: 2277 Bloor Street West (just west of Runnymede), Toronto
- Phone: 416-761-9222
- Website: http://www.villarestaurant.ca/
- Menu: http://www.villarestaurant.ca/pdf/dinner_menu.pdf
- Type of Food: Italian