This afternoon, I had lunch at Milestones Restaurant in Woodbridge. I was happy to find out that they had a gluten free menu. While there weren’t many options, the dishes available looked very appealing, including two different types of salads (bocconcini and california), a pasta dish, a chicken dish, a steak dish and a couple of desserts. I chose the california salad with mixed greens, goat cheese, sliced strawberries, spicy-glazed pecans, and red onion and added the fire grilled salmon to the salad. The salad was very good and would definitely recommend it as a great gluten free option.
Unfortunately, Milestones does not post their gluten free menu on their website. In addition, I have gone to another Milestones location at Yorkdale shopping mall and they did not have a gluten free menu. It would be great if Milestones could be more consistent with their gluten free menu across all locations. I would recommend calling ahead of time to ensure that the location you plan to visit has a gluten free menu.
- Taste: 4/5
- Gluten Free Options: 3/5
- Price: $12.99 – $29.99 per dish
- Server Knowledge: 3/5 - Our server relied on the gluten free menu and wasn’t too familiar with the allergy or other menu alternatives
- Service: 4/5
- Address: Multiple locations – see website for details
- Website: http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/
- Allergy Information: http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/pdf/allergy_guide.pdf
- Type of Food: American